Sista’s Season 5 Episode 14 Synopsis Breakdown
This Article was updated on December 28, 2022 by Erica Vain
The Synopsis reads:
Now here are my thoughts to each major beat of the synopsis…
Zac makes Karen an offer:
- Zac proposes no child support i.e no courts and that she just trusts he will do what he is suppose to do.
- that the child lives primarily with him and Fatima
- she moves into the duplex next door so he doesn’t have to pay child support and he can see his child regularly OR she moves into another house he just acquired with Bryce
Fatima is forced to come clean:
- the engagement. Zatima is heading to the alter and Fatima is hiding it from everyone they mutually know.
- how she new about the ultrasound and conception date
- she isn’t sure if Zac is over Karen
Karen and Fatima face off while Zac and Andi watch.
- After Karen rejects Zac’s offer Fatima might be trying to support Zac and sell it to Karen as a good thing
- Karen initially is annoyed with Fatima but understands they have to all get along and comes clean about not actually having a problem with her
- Both girls agree to keep it cute and hopefully become friendly for the baby
If you haven’t yet, check out the full video walking through this breakdown in depth on EricaVainTV and post your thoughts, theory’s and predictions so we can keep the conversation going!